GREEN & SOCIAL INNOVATION THROUGH FILM
A BIG HUMAN IMPACT, A SMALL CARBON FOOTPRINT
GREEN AND SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FILM
We are a resource-efficient, socially responsible non-fiction film production company. We produce films for the Web, cinema and television.
- A multidisciplinary team of women
- Creative expertise: we have over 15 years of combined experience in storytelling and cinema
- Technical expertise: our team is trained in audiovisual techniques
- Academic expertise: we have a strong background in international cooperation, plurilingual education, human rights, and scientific research.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment for cinematic quality
- We only work with cinema cameras
- We use LED lighting that is easy to transport, cost and energy-efficient
- We use tools of the highest quality for image stabilisation
- Our multi-skilled team is trained to occupy several positions for cost-efficient production with a minimal carbon footprint
- We favour the recruitment of local production teams for international projects where necessary
Film has the undeniable power to increase the impact of a message.
Thanks to our resource-efficient, socially responsible business model, we offer cost-efficient options to organisations who wish to powerfully convey their message using cinematic video storytelling.
As an organisation with a message to convey, you need to reach your audience, engage and stimulate action.
Our non-fiction storytelling powerfully conveys emotions deeply rooted in reality and drives audiences to take action.
We work with you based on your project and your objectives to help you in your choice of distribution so that your video has the highest possible impact.
Whether your video is destined for social media, your website, television, film festivals or our networks, we produce films that will travel as far as you wish: in your city, your region or internationally.
SOME OF OUR PARTNERS
It’s a film by a Martiniquan filmmaker about the journey from Martinique to Dominica after Hurricane Maria last year. It’s a powerful film that I would definitely recommend.
Yole is a film that should be screened in schools so that everyone knows our heritage. Quite frankly, bravo. I am moved.
EXAMPLE OF COLLABORATION
EXAMPLE OF COMMISSION
FILM FESTIVAL AWARDS
LATEST SCREENINGS & IMPACT
The Sea Between Us, Premiere – Tropiques Atrium , Martinique, 2019
“Yole”, Television broadcast – Canal + , 2019
Antiracism week, Film workshop – Abymes, Guadeloupe, 2019
Montgérald fait son cinéma, Film screening – Lycée Montgérald, Martinique, 2019
Risks in the Caribbean , CWWA Event – U.W.I, St Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago, 2019
Rencontres Cinémas Martinique, Film screening – Tropiques Atrium, Martinique, 2019
Pop up cinema, Film screening – Fort de France, Martinique, 2018
Green Screen Film Festival, Film screening – Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, 2018
Maritime Film Festival, Film screening – Poland, 2018
Showroom Shorts, Film Hub North selection, Film screening – Sheffield, UK 2018
Women of the Lens Film Festival, Film screening – London, UK 2018
Sunchild Environmental Film Festival, Film screening – Armenia, 2018
Rapport Film Festival, Film screening – London, UK 2018
Office français de l’Intégration et de l’Immigration, Film workshop – French Government, Guadeloupe, 2018
European project “In & Out”, Film screening – Guadeloupe, 2017
Human Rights Film Festival, Film screening – Guadeloupe, 2017
Mois du film documentaire, Film screening – Université des Antilles, Guadeloupe, 2017
Mois du film documentaire, Film screening – Médiathèque de Saint François, Guadeloupe, 2017